Friday, March 8, 2013

There and Back Again

I first created this blog and the majority of its posts back in 2010. It's hard to believe that it's already been three years since then. I'm a little sad to say that in these three years, I haven't been doing anything creative or design related besides cosplay. Since I graduated in 2010, I've been working at the same job doing payroll and haven't had any real opportunities or even motivation to challenge myself creatively.

After summer this year, I am planning on making some big changes in my life by moving to Norcal where I hope to experience even greater personal growth by working at a different job while attending classes again. As I transition to this next chapter of my life, I still remain uncertain as to where my career path will be headed. Shall I revisit art and design as a career and actually use the degree I graduated with, or shall I pursue accounting using the experience I've gained in the job I've worked at for the past three years? Big decisions this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment